298 Portrush Road, Kensington — email@example.com
Telephone: 08 8431 1655 — Fax: 08 8364 5751
Check out our Facebook pages: SPELD SA / Just 4 Apps
The Music Handbook has been developed so that any teacher can teach music in school, even those without any music experience.
- 30 clear structured and sequenced lesson plans
- Photocopiable child assessment record
- Resources section with songs, rhymes, actions and games
- Puppet templates
- The Handbook has 144 pages and includes six CDs with all teaching and performance tracks.
- Beginners level suitable for ages 4-7
For an overview of Jolly Music go to http://jollylearning.co.uk/overview-about-jolly-music/
SPELD SA would like to acknowledge the support of the Douglas Whiting Trust in the development of this website.
More benefactors and supporters
We are a proud member of AUSPELD
AUSPELD is a member of the IDA Global Partners Program